At Sunlight Partners, we're dedicated to making low-cost solar energy available today - not years from now. We do that by combining the world's most advanced technologies, existing utility infrastructure, and well-funded project development.
Our mission is to deliver predictable and functional solar energy - at lower costs than ever - for communities, companies and individuals. We want to put underutilized land to work and focus on plants which are sized to less than 15 megawatts. Sunlight Partners will provide the most cutting edge and efficient systems to help meet our societies energy requirements and protect the environment.
We have partnerships with the most experienced solar engineering and construction firms today, allowing us to reduce development times and produce results quickly.
- Sunlight's utility projects are quick to permit and interconnect, using non-productive land and underutilized power lines.
- We harness proven solar technology to generate power at the distribution end of the electrical grid so our projects can deliver higher value to both ratepayers and utilities.
- Sunlight's power plants run without on-site staff, avoiding long-term traffic impact from other industrial development on the same land.
- Our solar energy plants are sized and designed to fit into our communities visually, environmentally, and from a community planning perspective.
- Sunlight's Distributed Generation systems help communities and utilities meet local power requirements which often-times avoids the need for investment in more transmission lines.
- Our projects preserve the environment while introducing new jobs and revenues for local economies.
- Best practices, strong partners and captive financing result in dependable, low-cost solar energy for our customers and communities.
Our experienced team has an extensive track record in technology development, manufacturing and project management. We've been involved with solar technology development for the past decade and have contributed to product development and manufacturing in thin films, crystalline silicon, and concentrated photovoltaics. Our unique approach incorporates industry leaders in site development, construction and solar panel production. Our mission is to deliver solar energy - quickly, and at lower costs than ever - while providing predictable, quality energy to mainstream American communities, companies and individuals.
Sunlight Partners is managed by Cate Street Capital Inc., an investment company that specializes in bringing green technologies and environmentally sustainable development projects to commercial operation.